If you want us, then we want you... to succeed
If you are considering hiring an agency to perform creative, branding and strategic services and don't want to jump into any commitments, consider one of our "Marketing Blend" Pilot Programs. Dozens of companies have done it with us and have enjoyed a significant increase in new business leads and revenue. Now you too can benefit from one of our programs. By way of this Introductory Offer, you can save up to $5,000 in services - savings that translate to 33% more services at no additional cost. This is a great opportunity to stretch your marketing dollars and potential.
Typically, business owners and marketing directors hire us to work for them on a project basis. What's missing in this type of agency relationship is an overall vision and positioning strategy to gain the benefits an integrated campaign. We've developed a solution that allows you to sample and evaluate the benefits of a fully integrated marketing campaign without a major commitment. From this experience, you can decide objectively if a long term agency-client relationship with us will fit your needs.
Pilot Program includes a blend of services
how do we get started?
It is our belief that upon completion of your perfected "Marketing Blend" Pilot Program, our mutual success will demonstrate our effectiveness and our abilities. We would hope that we would continue our working relationship. Select from the menu below those services you wish to add to your Pilot Program. The total hours should add up to 45 or 100, depending on which program you choose.
are averaged from past experience. Some of the above projects may require
less or more time and will be rolled-over to or deducted from other assigned
projects in order of priority
We have been fortunate to attract and form solid, long-term relationships, including the likes of NASCAR, Cablevision, McDonalds, LipmanUSA, Pfizer, American Airlines, The Long Island Aquarium, American Professional Agency, N.Y.S. Department of Education, News12, The Fulton Mall, Suffolk Transportation, and many others.
Much of our work has been recognized by leading authorities and our team has received some of the highest awards available. They include first place positions in the BOLI (Best of Long Island), LISA (Long Island Software Awards), Critical Mass Award, Webmasters Award, ChiroMaster Website Winner, The Golden Web Award, SC Portal Best of the Web Award and many others.
By competing on a regional level, and selecting team members who are passionate about their creative responsibilities, we maintain valuable, leading-edge insight into evolving the best practices in advertising and marketing.
the Right Ideas
During the course of the project, we keep you informed of our progress and you will be able to access a status report via a client login on our website. Activities that will affect the schedule or budget are identified in writing. Our goal is to keep your project moving ahead quickly, smoothly, and cost-effectively in order to produce the best results for you.
Breadth of Services
OFF LINE ADVERTISING
a member of our family of extremely satisfied clients
2. The Confidant shall not disclose, distribute or disseminate the Evaluation Material to any third party, or to any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or other persons unless the Confidant reasonably believes that said persons have a need to review the Evaluation Material for purposes of the possible business transaction. The Confidant shall at all times remain responsible for any breaches of this Agreement by any such persons.
3. The Confidant shall not disclose to any person (other than those permitted by Section 2 above) either the fact that discussions or negotiations are taking place concerning a possible business transaction between the Confidant and Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates or any of the proposed terms, conditions or other facts with respect to any such possible transaction unless the Confidant reasonably believes that those persons have a need to know such information for purposes of the possible business transaction. The Confidant shall not make any inquiries of any third party that might reasonably lead such third party to conclude that such discussions are or were taking place between Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates and the Confidant.
4. Promptly (but in no event more than 10 days) following the request of Outta-Sites, the Confidant shall return to Outta-Sites all of the Evaluation Material, and all copies and extracts thereof, and all notes, memoranda or other material (whether or not prepared by the Confidant) relating to the Evaluation Material, and, upon the request of Outta-Sites, shall certify to the Confidant's compliance with its obligations pursuant to this Section 4.
5. In the absence of a definitive written agreement between the Confidant and Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates, neither Outta-Sites nor any of its Affiliates shall have any legal obligation to the Confidant respecting the subject matter of the discussions with respect to a possible business transaction and Outta-Sites and its Affiliates shall not be obligated to continue discussions or negotiations or to enter into a such definitive agreement.
6. The Evaluation Material submitted by Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates, while intended to be accurate and complete, nevertheless do not constitute representations or warranties by Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates, express or implied, and Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates shall at no time be liable to the Confidant or any other person or entity for any reliance the Confidant or such person or entity may place upon such Evaluation Material.
7. The term "Evaluation Material" does not include information which (a) is or becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of disclosure by the Confidant (or any person to whom the Confidant disclosed the information); (b) was known by the Confidant prior to its disclosure by Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates; (c) becomes available to the Confidant on a non-confidential basis from a source other than Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates, provided that such source is not bound by a confidentiality agreement which prohibits disclosure and the Confidant has no reason to believe that such source may be restricted from making such disclosure or (d) is in the public domain.
8. The Confidant, from the date hereof and for a period of two (2) years hereafter, shall not, either directly or indirectly, for itself, any Affiliate or any entity in which it directly or indirectly has an interest, (a) (i) solicit, interfere with, employ or endeavor to cause any employee of Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates to leave his or her employment (in all events regardless of whom may have initiated or solicited any such action) or (ii) induce or attempt to induce any such employee to breach his or her employment agreement with Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates or (b) solicit, induce, or attempt to induce any customer of Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates (i) to cease doing business in whole or in part with or through Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates or (ii) to do business with any other person, firm, partnership, corporation, or other entity which performs services competitive with the services to be provided by Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates.
9. The Confidant acknowledges the reasonableness of the limitations contained in this Agreement and agrees that Outta-Sites and its Affiliates have legally protectable interests in the Evaluation Material. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction should find any provision of this Agreement to be overboard and unenforceable as written, such court shall not invalidate this Agreement but rather shall modify the overboard provision to the extent necessary to make this instrument enforceable in accordance with such modified terms to the maximum benefit to Outta-Sites and its Affiliates.
10. In the event of a breach by the Confidant (or any other person or entity to whom the Confidant provided Evaluation Material) of this Agreement, substantial injury will result to Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates and money damages would not be a sufficient remedy for such breach. Therefore, in the event that the Confidant (or any such other person or entity) should engage in, or threaten to engage in, or cause any other person or entity to engage in, or threaten to cause any other person or entity to engage in, any act which may be in violation of any provision of this Agreement, Outta-Sites and/or its Affiliates shall be entitled, in addition to all other remedies which may be available to it under law, to injunctive relief and specific enforcement of the terms of this Agreement.
11. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without regard to the choice of law principles thereof. Each of the parties hereto agrees that any legal action or proceeding with respect to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of New York or the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. Each party hereby consents to personal jurisdiction in any such action brought in any such court, consents to service of process by mail made upon such party and waives any objection to venue in any such court or any claim that any such court is an inconvenient forum.
12. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, of the parties. No supplement, modification, amendment or waiver of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party to be bound thereby. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed to or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision hereof (whether or not similar) nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and shall ensure to the benefit of, the parties hereto, their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
] Pilot Program A: $5,000 for combined
45 hours ($2,500 deposit required)
NEW CLIENT INFORMATION
THIS AGREEMENT made as of _____ day of _________, 200__, by and between
__________________________________, a ___________ and Outta-Sites, Inc., a New York
corporation with executive offices located at 160 Howells Rd., Bay Shore, New York 11706
Client/Confidant's Name ________________________________________________
Signature _________________________________________ Date ______________
Phone ___________________________ Fax ________________________________
Existing URL _________________________________________________________
Requires Hosting [ ]Yes [ ] No
Outta-Sites, Inc. Representative _________________________________________
Signature _________________________________________ Date ______________